Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. -From Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A good story...

The setting: A sleepover at Grandma and Grandpas house two nights ago

The characters: Ridge, Mason {cousin}, and Grandma Sheri

The plot: Grandma Sheri reading Ridge and Mason a bedtime story when the following conversation occurs...

Mason says, "Grandma, do you know I speak Spanish?"

Grandma Sheri says, "Oh you do?!"

Not to be outdone......

Ridge says, "Grandma, do you know I speak uhhhhhhh, Watermelon???"

{Grandma Sheri laughs hysterically...}

THE END

I am so sad I missed that conversation! I laughed so hard when I heard it. I am sure he just blurted out the first thing that popped into his head! We did have watermelon at dinner that night...

1 comment:

  1. Your kiddo's are funny. I laughed when I read that...watermelon..classic! PS Noah River is mighty handsome. Lucy agrees!

    ReplyDelete