Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. -From Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Friday, October 14, 2011

Ryders first fish

Try as I may, try as I might....I could stinkin' try all night! But I would still not catch a fish!  Which comes as a shock to me because growing up, fishing was kinda a big deal.  In fact it still is with my brother.  You know that thing everyone has/does that they love? You know the thing that if you have an hour or two to spare, THAT is the thing you do?  Well that is fishing for my brother Joe and thankfully he was able to make a trip to Idaho this year and took my sweet boys fishing and this was the result....(After like 20 minutes. Amazing.)

After our hour or so of fishing, we (Joe) had enough to feed everyone and we had grilled Citrus/Cilantro marinated Rainbow Trout for dinner. Perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for updates!!! I love seeing your sweet lil family! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete