Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. -From Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Monday, August 27, 2012

A trip back home

When I think of my Opa {grandpa} I envision a Strong, Well-Respected businessman.  A couple months back, my brother called and informed me that Opa's health had taken a turn for the worse. He has since stabilized and is back home and doing okay. No solid "answers" from the medical professionals as to why. *Sigh* Incredibly frustrating! I have to tell myself its called "practicing" medicine for a reason!  Nevertheless, it got my feet-dragging behind to book a ticket for Noah & I {flying isn't cheap these days!} and visit.
We stayed with my brother Joe & his sweet family.  They were very accommodating and excellent hosts.  I am very glad I was able to go and see everyone.  Here are a few highlights!

Noah on Uncle Joe's Boat

 Noah and Cousin Koltyn
 Noah loved the airplane ride! He asked if I could put the tickle back in his belly...
 After take-off he slept the entire time! I had to wake him up for landing...oh ya! I was that mom :) You know you're jealous!


No comments:

Post a Comment