Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. -From Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Simple things in life!

I would like to share how my day started today...I got up around 9 a.m. thinking to myself-I can't believe the Ryder and Ridge are not up yet! Upon entering the kitchen I find the two of them in the beginning stages of making breakfast. The griddle was out of the cupboard, the placemats were set and the homemade menus (made this morning!) were also on the table. They greeted me with a warm good morning and a "menu" of items to choose from. I decided on bacon and french toast...and we proceeded to make breakfast together! What a wonderful way to start the day...

2 comments:

  1. TINA!!!! I can't believe how much I miss you! I am so sorry about Ryder..if it's not one thing it's another! I decided today after loading Lucy in the car after her 3 hour doctor's appointment, that I was given Lucy for a reason. That only "I" could handle what is in the cards for her. Same with you, Heavenly Father sent you those sweet wonderful children because He believes that "only you" can take care of them and their needs. I love you! Feel free to call if you need blog help, or need to vent! Miss you... sorry if I got too spiritual...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I love the pictures of them on the carepage! He has gotten so much bigger than when I last saw you. Being home is doing him some good...

    ReplyDelete