Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. -From Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Master of time management!

Some of you may be wondering how I find the time to blog. Being the mother of 3 boys, there is very rarely time to myself for things like blogging {or anything, really} so...whats a mom to do? I blog when I am breastfeeding! Yup, you read right and I know what you may be thinking-breastfeeding is a time for bonding with your baby, time for singing, talking, praying, etc. right? WRONG! With Noah its not possible! I learned the hard way that when breastfeeding Noah you must be quiet..or else he gets an unexpected milk bath! You see, if I sing or talk to Mr. Noah, he wants to listen {what a concept, right?} but here's the thing if he listens, he stops sucking, and when he stops sucking, the milk keeps coming! So I blog and keep my mouth shut! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment