Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. -From Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Saturday, September 25, 2010

"Harvest"...


r



So many kids these days don't know how to just play. Watching Ryder and Ridge today playing "harvest" outside, I was overwhelmed at their amazing ability to just play. They are so creative! I had to take some pictures to share...notice the little rock "eggs" in the eagle's "nest". {The paper in the nest is a little eaglet in an egg cutout the boys made at the Library.} And yes, they are playing with real grain! I love, love, LOVE these kids of mine! :)

3 comments:

  1. It's amazing how much they learn from everyday life on the "farm"...your guys are so cute!
    I'll get in touch with you at PCMC, I know we'll be there, we're wishing the best for Ryder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved loved this post! Loved the picture where you just see boots over jeans working the grain into the truck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see other kids playing like my son does! Farm/ranch life is a great way to raise kids!

    ReplyDelete