Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. -From Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Friday, November 26, 2010

Giblets and such...

WE FOUND THE GIBLETS!!!...while we were carving our perfectly cooked juicy turkey. I guess my turkey DID come with giblets, and its a good thing too. Because I paid way too much for my night before Thanksgiving, already thawed turkey...So giblets had better be part of the {not so good} deal!!! Even though they are NOT part of our Thanksgiving spread.

Funny story...Chase and I were talking about the neck {the turkey's} and Ryder and Ridge overheard us and being the wonderfully curious boys they are wanted to see "it". So I pulled it out of the garbage can so they could get a good look...In unison, as if on cue, they both take a few steps backwards....HILARIOUS!!! You would have thought I was pulling a 15ft Python out of garbage or something.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found your giblets! I'm right here with your boys...it makes me shudder just thinking of them :) Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete