Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. -From Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Guess who's turning 4 tomorrow....




This BIG GUY!!!

Ridge was the only child I got to bring home from the hospital with me. A cute {borderline sad} story comes to mind when I think of that day!

I was talking to Ryder one afternoon, a while back, and we were talking about how long he had stayed in the hospital after he was born, etc. During our little chat, he says to me, "So I was in the hospital 5 weeks, and I know how long Noah was in the hospital for, but how long was Ridge in the hospital for?" Seriously! He thought it was "normal" for babies to have to stay in the hospital after they were born. Oh so sad... :)

2 comments:

  1. Yet another thing we have in common. Macie brags that she's the only one in our family that got to come home with us and that hasn't had to have any surgery.

    Happy Birthday Ridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mr. Ridge!! Can't wait to you guys!

    ReplyDelete