Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. -From Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another birthday post {the last for awhile, I promise!}

For my birthday {celebrated last Friday}, we met The Cragun's in Utah to eat at Maddox, my new favorite place to eat! If you've never been, I highly recommend it. And if you go on your birthday like I did, you can get a free piece of this deliciousness...




The Absolute Best Coconut Creme Pie in the world!

We had a great time! Thanks Chet and Abby for being such amazing friends. I am so glad we met and can't wait to see what the future holds for our families. :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! I'm embarrassed you celebrated a birthday while we were at the hospital together last year and I didn't know. :( Sorry. Maddox is awesome. Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete