Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. -From Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Sunday, February 27, 2011

A brilliant plan...

We sold our house. We are very excited! Now what? Hmmm....that is a good question. Well, we have until June 30th to figure it out. Part of the agreement of the sale is that we can live here {rent-free} until then. So while we may not have a concrete plan, many of you have expressed an interested in our moving to YOUR area. So I have come up with what I feel is a brilliantly plan. Ya'll ready for this??? We will be accepting bids, and the highest bidder wins! Now here me out on this one....need NOT be monetary, so get creative. Happy bidding, and see you soon? :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh MY! What big news!!! Of course I want to put in my bid. But I'm going to wait. Because (sigh) we are moving too. Blaah. I don't want to talk about it right now. But, there is a chance we will stay in Heber. (please please please) If that's the case, you will be getting a stylized presentation about why you should move here too! (hint, horses, big arenas, trails, pastures, friendly Wrangler loving folks, mountains, I could go on...)

    ReplyDelete