Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. -From Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I've been such a blog slacker!

I'm sorry it has been so long since my last post. Life gets SO busy sometimes. I try not to let it get too busy for the things and people that matter most, but most days it feels like there are not enough hours in the day {although I am ALWAYS grateful when that blessed bedtime hour rolls around!}.
It feels like there are so many things that I need to bring you {whoever you are} up to speed on. First I would like to say HAPPY {belated} BIRTHDAY Nola Jean!!! I meant to send you a card or email or something, but I didn't and I am sorry.
Ryder also had a birthday {May 16th}....am I really the mother of an 8 year old!? No, that can't be right. I will post more on that later...
Noah, Noah, Noah.......Oh, where to begin! This child is a live wire! He never stops, and is constantly looking for {and finding} trouble! My Oh my how I love this boy...
  • He is an awesome sleeper! He takes two naps a day, and is ready for bed around 8pm
  • Is a good eater too! Steamed veggies are probably his fav, with breakfast skillet {hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, mushrooms & ham or turkey} a close second.
  • Favorite toys of the moment are toothbrushes, balls & animals.
  • Is talking like crazy! Some of the most common are Up, book, mom, dad, Ryder, diaper, Jake, baba, blanket, bar {as in a protein bar}...
  • Is still a little TinyMite! I just bought some shorts for summer in size 3-6 months. Anything larger looked like high water pants. But is a size 6-12 month in shirts and pants.
  • LOVES to play outside! But don't take your eye off him for a second, or you'll find him with the horses....ask Chase how we know this will ya'll? Oh ya, it totally happened...NOT a happy mama bear that day!
  • Am I boring you yet? I could go on and on but I guess I won't. But I will leave you with a clip of Noah....this is how he rolls ALL DAY LONG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment