Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. -From Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Monday, January 16, 2012

A Smurftastic 5th Birthday!










Ridge turned 5 on January 12th.  To celebrate we had a Smurf-themed party, complete with a Bouncy House {yes, on a beautiful, sunny and snow-free day} Hot dogs and Cheeseballs {per Ridges' request}, Papa Smurfs' Elixir {blue Kool-Aid}, Azraels' catch {goldfish crackers}, Smurfberry Sundaes {yogurt and blueberries}, and many wonderful friends to celebrate with.  Happy "Smurfday" to the sweetest 5 year old I know!  I love you SO smurfin' much!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! Especially the cake, can you make one for me? I CAN'T do cakes, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too stinking CUTE!! Happy 5th Birthday Ridge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, the hat is my FAVORITE! I need a smurf hat. Happy birthday sweet Ridge! What a fun mommy you have to help make your birthday so smurftastic. :)

    ReplyDelete