Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. -From Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Friday, February 10, 2012

A really good {birth}day.

Skiing at Kelly Canyon, Soaking our aching muscles at Heise Hot Pools, and eating pizza by the fireplace at Heise Pizza Parlor while the kiddos run wild playing shoot the duck and pacman {the very same games in the very same arcade that I used to play in when I was their age}.  A very perfect birthday.








The skis that Noah {Ryder and Ridge learned on them too} is skiing on are the same skis that Chase learned to ski on....how awesome is that?

3 comments:

  1. And the same skis that I learned to ski on, I'm the original Atomic Kong skier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Those skis are ANCIENT! Hehehehe....get busy on the baby makin' and your kiddos can learn to ski on em' too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! What a fun day. Come visit us and head up our mountains sometime. Maybe when we have snow. I'll let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete