Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. -From Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What we've been doing today...


Am I convinced he's ready?  No.  But a couple of days ago while building a puzzle w/the older boys, Noah came to me and asked me to take his diaper off.  I agreed, as I had not changed his night-time diaper yet {no judging!}.  I figured I would give him a few minutes {no harm in that right?} and then put a new diaper on.  Next thing I know he is "playing" with the toilet lid/seat {I'm regretting writing this already}.  I ask him if he needs to go potty and he says YES.  Been there, done that, but then he does something remarkable!  I head to the kitchen to grab a "potty treat" {1 M&M} come back, and........HE PEED!  The proof still dripping {TMI?}.  Sooo, you tell me...is he trying to tell me he's ready?

P.S. He has only had two "accidents" today.....but as I type, there is something BIG brewing.  Of that I AM convinced!

To be continued..........

2 comments:

  1. Noah!! What a big boy! Of course he WOULD just decide to potty train himself. Always above the curve. :) Good luck! My kids will be in diapers in kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete