Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. -From Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Some rainy day fun...


I found this fantastical idea here! As soon as I saw it, I couldn't wait to surprise the boys one cold and wet day like today.  They have been playing non-stop since I set it up this AM {it has since been slightly modified}.  I even got a "This is the best day of my life!" {Ridge} I'm not sure if thats a good reflection on us as parents if tape on the floor qualifies as the best day of his life? And a "You are the best Mom EVER!" {Ryder}



I have the cutest video ever, but do you think it will load for me? Nope.  I will have Chase help me later and see if he can get it uploaded.

 

2 comments:

  1. Now that is cool!! Such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boy's have the best mom ever!!!! Looks too fun!

    ReplyDelete