Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. -From Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm in love....

Color e-book reader with vibrant 7-inch touch screen; zippy performance; built-in Wi-Fi; Barnes & Noble Nookbook store; 8GB onboard memory, plus microSD expansion slot; built-in Web browser works well; supports PDF, Word, and ePub files; displays images and some video formats; support for audio and MP3 playback.



Blah, blah, blah.....this bad girl rocks! I bought a Nook Color less than a week ago, and
have already finished 1 book, and am almost done with another. It is amazing! Plus, I may or may not know a guy, who may or may not have rooted this baby. But presume I did, and presume he did, I could play Angry Birds {don't ask, really...you'll be sorry....}, access and utilize everything a Kindle {another E-reader} has to offer, access the android market {apps}, the list goes on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment