Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. -From Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sensory Safari


My most favorite boys in the entire universe!

Ridge and I

Noah mauling an African Lioness

Noah thinking mauling a Lion was probably not the best idea

Ridge still a bit hesitant about things.....notice the fumbling with his shirt :)

But it didn't last long

Noahs not a fan of squirrels

Ridge with "Stripes"

Ryder and the brown bear...both boys named this as their favorite exhibit

A warthog....or "pumba" as the boys called it.
Yesterday we took the boys to an exhibit they have temporarily at the American Falls Library. It was absolutely amazing! There were close to a hundred different species of {stuffed, but real!} animals on display! And the best part was they actually encouraged the children to touch EVERYTHING! How awesome is that?! I wish I would have thought to take a picture of one of the many signs that were posted throughout the library, because they were so funny to me. They read, "Please let the children touch the displays!!!" {or something like that}. They had a blast! Noah wasn't sure what to think at first, pretty hesitant to touch anything {kind of surprised me}, but it didn't take too long, and he was climbing/touching/yelling at everything. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! My kids would love it! Looks like you guys are doing well...I haven't talked to you in forever. Any thoughts as to moving? Honeyville has a huge indoor rodeo/horse arena, and there are always houses up for sale ;)

    ReplyDelete