Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. -From Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Noah's 1st Birthday(s)...Party #1









I am truly blessed to have met so many wonderful people this year. Looking back, I know my time spent away from home would have been so much more difficult had it not been for the many wonderful people I met while Noah was at Primary Childrens Hospital. That is why I decided to not only celebrate Noah's birthday here in Idaho, but also in Utah where so many people also love and care about my little Noah! I want to thank each and every one of you {you know who you are!} for your kindness and friendship...I couldn't have done it {without losing my ever-loving mind!} without all of you! :)

P.S. THANK YOU ABBY for all the wonderful pictures! You're the greatest!

1 comment:

  1. It was quite a fun party! Look at all those grown up nicu grads. Love that picture. I'm stealing it, is that ok?

    ReplyDelete