Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. -From Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Santa


Last week, a very special visitor came to Storytime at the Library! It was so fun to see how different kids reacted to Santa, and to hear what each one asked for! My funny men however, through Santa for the biggest loop I think! Any guesses what they asked for???

Ryder asked for a cow.....a real one. Seriously. :) Not sure how I'm gonna pull that one off. Maybe the old "The cow wouldn't fit in Santa's bag!?"
And Ridge asked for a tiger.....really. Hmmm....just had an Aha moment! How about Ridges tiger must have eaten your cow Ryder.....Shucks. :) I'm open to ideas if any of you think you have a better one!

Oh, and if you're wondering why the separate pictures, I kind of forgot I had three kids! Noah was off somewhere crawling around when the boys jumped in line. Oops! I couldn't get Noah to look at me, all he wanted to do was pull at Santa's beard and take off his glasses. :)

1 comment:

  1. Santa's "helper" is quite young. No wonder Ryder was a bit confused by this "santa"...and on the whole tiger, cow issue....I'm not sure. Can't you just buy a real tiger and cow...then you don't have to figure anything out? :)

    ReplyDelete